Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back in the Saddle (or the Bumbo)


Toys brought to him by Everett...

And he was more interested in Everett than the toys...


What a hunky chunk...


Well August went to the ENT today and they decided to put tubes in so we'll be going to the hospital for that next Tuesday.  I am a little nervous about the general anthesthia, but it is not his first time so I'm sure he'll be fine.  I just feel bad for his poor throat.  It's also very exciting that he will be able to hear again!

Today was the first day in a long time that he has done well with his physical therapy and I know it will only get better and better as he finishes out the steroid and gets rid of the RSV.  Well, that's all for today, enjoy the pictures.  I enjoyed see August return to his pre-spasm status!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine ... your little man is a doll! I wanted to say ... I'm in Northern VA ... how far are you from DC? I have heard from a lot of people that the support in MD is come and go, and in fact many people from MD are a part of our NOVA group. Anyway ... just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your guy is such a cutie. Good thing I'm far away (west coast of Canada). I'm known for being a cheek biter ;-)

    Thanks for sharing your family. We've been very lucky with the health issues. All clear so far, knock wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bethany -- Thanks! He has had a tough time the last month, but he's smiling again! I live about an hour and a half south of DC and yes, the support is not great. I am hoping to start a group even if it is really informal. I saw the NOVA group website...you guys are really with it! I would love to come to some of your events.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones